Shure Beta58A Wired Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Shure Beta58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording applications. A tailored frequency response (50Hz to 16,000Hz) accentuates clarity of vocals and a tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
This premier live performance microphone offers the quality, ruggedness and reliability you've come to expect from Shure. Its brightened midrange and bass roll off controls proximity effect. The advanced pneumatic shock mount system minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration. The dent-resistant steel mesh grille (a matte black grille replacement is also available!) and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse.
The performance quality of the Beta58A wired microphone is also available for all Shure wireless microphone systems.
• Weighs 10 ounces (278g, 2 pounds shipping weight)
• Manufactured by Shure in Mexico
• Package includes A25D Microphone Clip, Cable Strap, 95A2314 "Beta" Black Vinyl Bag and Shure Bumper Sticker.
• Includes 2-Year Warranty from Shure Incorporated
• Ships for free anywhere in the United States.
Just $159.00 Each - Buy It Now!
• Shure 95A2314 "Beta" Wired Microphone Black Vinyl Bag, Starting at $5.95
• Shure A25D Replacement Microphone Clip, Starting at $6.50
• Shure RK265G Replacement Silver Matte Ball Grille for Beta58A Microphones, Just $38.95
• Shure RK323G Replacement Black Matte Ball Grille for Beta58A Microphones, Just $42.95
• Shure A58WS Windscreens for SM58 and other Ball-Style-Grille Microphones, $9.95
• Shure A55M Shock Mount for Beta58A and other 3/4" handled Microphones, $24.95