Shure SM57-LC Wired Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The Shure SM57 Dynamic Wired Instrument Microphone is another industry standard Shure microphone that can be found onstage and in studios around the world. The SM57 is the ideal choice for sound reinforcement and recording applications, being tuned for clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments, which targets the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
This live performance microphone offers the quality, ruggedness and reliability you've come to expect from Shure. Its frequency response (40Hz-15,000Hz) is tailored for drums, guitars and vocals, while its uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise. The pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise, while remaining extremely durable under the heaviest use. The included A25D break-resistant swivel adapter rotates to customize the angle of the microphone.
• Weighs 10 ounces (284g, 2 pounds shipping weight)
• Manufactured by Shure in Mexico
• Package includes A25D Microphone Clip, Cable Strap, 95A2313 Black Vinyl Bag and Shure Bumper Sticker.
• Includes 2-Year Warranty from Shure Incorporated
• Ships for free anywhere in the United States.
Just $99.00 - Buy It Now!
• Shure 95A2313 Wired Microphone Black Vinyl Bag, Starting at $5.50
• Shure A25D Replacement Microphone Clip, Starting at $6.50
• Shure RK244G Replacement Grille for SM57 Microphones, Just $19.95
• Shure A2WS Locking Windscreen for SM57 Microphones, Available in Black or Gray, $18.95
• Shure A55M Shock Mount for SM57 and other 3/4" handled Microphones, $24.95
• Shure A56D Drum Mount for SM57, Beta56A and other drum microphones, $44.00
• Shure A81WS Foam Windscreen for Shure SM57 Microphones, $39.95