Shure Beta57A Wired Dynamic Supercardioid Instrument Microphone
The Shure Beta57A dynamic instrument microphone is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone designed for professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording applications. A tighht supercardioid pattern delivers high gain before feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources, with minimum off-axis tone coloration.
Its tailored frequency response (50Hz to 16,000Hz) is specifically shaped for guitars, drums and vocals. This premier live performance microphone offers the quality, ruggedness and reliability you've come to expect from Shure. The advanced pneumatic shock mount system minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration. The dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse.
Commonly lost accessories include the Blue Rubber Band and the Beta57A Logo plate.
• Weighs 10 ounces (275g, 2 pounds shipping weight)
• Manufactured by Shure in Mexico
• Package includes A25D Microphone Clip, Cable Strap, 95A2314 "Beta" Black Vinyl Bag and Shure Bumper Sticker.
• Includes 2-Year Warranty from Shure Incorporated
• Ships for free anywhere in the United States.
Just $139.00 Each - Buy It Now!
• Shure 95A2314 "Beta" Wired Microphone Black Vinyl Bag, Starting at $5.95
• Shure A25D Replacement Microphone Clip, Starting at $6.50
• Shure RK320 Replacement Silver Matte Grille for Beta57A Microphones, Just $37.95
• Shure A1WS Standard Windscreen for Beta57A Microphones, $8.95
• Shure A57AWS Magnetic Locking Windscreen for Beta57A Microphones, $14.95
• Shure A55M Shock Mount for Beta57A and other 3/4" handled Microphones, $24.95